Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sounding Board.....

....isn't that what a blog is? Well at least that's how I use mine! I'm may lose my religion on this post and I just feel like I need to give anyone reading this fair warning! Has anyone else noticed how my sister-in-law Amanda claims that she was dragged into everything and how exhausted she was by it all but then she was there posting on my blog minutes after others would post? For those of you reading this you're probably wondering what in the world is going on and why we are acting like white trash. Well, let me just fill everyone in. My mother came last week to "help" with my kids while I was in Montana. Well by Thursday all my kids are calling crying to me. Apparently Ryan and Charlie were hit with a flute and slapped in the face by my mother. Ryan went to school the next day and his teacher asked him what was going on and why he was so sad and she took him out into the hall where he proceeded to tell her what was going on at home. She walked him to the principal's office where he had to tell the vice principal what had happened. The VP then contacted my sister-in-law, Jade, to see if she could come get the boys from school because they weren't going to be able to send my kids home to my mother. She told Jade that if she couldn't come get them she was going to have to call CPS. Jade had to leave work and go get my kids. Ryan had the bruise to prove her abuse. Well apparently my brother David and his wife Amanda thought this was warranted. So Amanda posts on her blog how disrespectful kids are and how folks use their blog to complain. Well anyone that reads it can clearly see that is was directed towards me. But when she was called on it of course the denial comes out! It just seems so strange to me that for someone who cries all this southern baptist forgiveness crap that she rambles about that she would continue to keep things stirring. Now I am all for forgiveness but doesn't that mean you leave it alone after a time? For her to be so exhausted from it all she sure was right in the middle of it very willingly. You can tell that for yourself as you read the comments she made so quickly after other comments had been posted. She loves being in the middle of the crap although she will deny that. Another funny thing is how she wants society to better teach children respect as her kids tell their dad what a fatso he is and how they so freely tell him they hate him! HMMMM! Interesting! But as my sister and I pondered on why they were so quick to believe my mother we both realized it was because they got nervous that I kept $360 that my mother had given me to put into my account. I kept this money because I had purchased my mother's plane ticket for her to help with my kids and not to abuse them. So, since she decided to be abusive I decided I would get refunded! This has made David and Amanda very nervous since they are ultra greedy and like to get something for nothing! The way they did when they rummaged through my mother's last apartment to sell her things for pennies on the dollar at a yard sale to all the african americans in their neighborhood. Instead what they should have done was give the things back to my dad who had bought all of the stuff. But this isn't the way selfish, greedy folks who live on credit cards do things! :) Instead they keep the earnings for themselves and this is exaclty what they did. So my sister called Amanda today and she was a usual prideful person not thinking she or David had done anything wrong by being accusatory. She has no idea the crap my mother has put us through and that's ok. I am just thankful for good friends and for a sister that knows exactly how it feels to have a mother like we have. I am thankful everyday for that relationship. So anyway, I know this is not the most Christ-like thing to do by blabbing all of this but it sure has helped me get things off my chest. :) I feel so much better! Y'all have a good night now! Holla.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so LOVE you! I seriously LOVED the HOLLA at the end of that.. I am so proud of you.. I have issues in our family as well and I admire that you can put your foot down, call her out, and stand up for what you know is right. I am sorry about your mother. I cant even try to say I know how you feel, because I dont at all...but be thankful for your kids, sister and your HOTTIE husband :) and amazing friends...and I am sure there are many more! You are the best, I honestly LOVE the crap right out of you!! Holla back y'all!

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

WOW! Thanks for the warning about this post. LOL I am so sorry your boys had such a rough time. They are darling boys and very well behaved anytime I've been around them. Your Ryan is so much like my Quinn with a kind heart and a sweet spirit. I think you had every right to react the way you did. Watch out for Momma Bear! I love your family so much and I'm sad that you will have to move in a few months. I'm glad you have a sister that is there for you and very understanding. I'd be lost without my sisters.

Ashley said...

Has anyone taken note of the fact that my sweet sister in law has removed herself from my followers list? HMMMM!! Interesting!

Trisha said...

Matt and I were talking about that last night, but we thought you removed her. That is too funny that she removed herself. I truly did stir over that incident last night all day yesterday and kept getting a good feeling about it. I hope it was a little comforting. We want you and your boys to know how much we adore your family. Please no more apologising for calling. How often to I jingle you? In fact I will be here in about 1/2 hour :) You are a great friend Ashley. I appreciate that. Mwha!

Matt and Jade said...

I love hang out with the boys, I'm glad that Matt and I were able to help. I dont mind the VP calling, I just happy that we live so close by.

Ashley said...

ok folks, I just have to share that my brother is writhing about my post from yesterday! I know this is a terrible thing to say but I have a little smile in my heart! A bit of advice, don't screw with my kids and we can always be friends!I haven't read any of his emails so I have no idea what he's saying in them. But my oh my have I struck a nerve! :)