Friday, October 3, 2008

Get This....

Tonight was temple night and we did sealings. It was nice since we were only there for about an hour. Then, the Budge's and I went for sushi! It was fun! We tried the raw stuff and it was good. Nothing like I expected. Trisha didn't like it at all but Matt thought it was alright. I love food and love trying different things. Most things, not everything. Mexican used to be my favorite but for some reason I have lost my taste for that. I love Japanese food and I love the whole Japanese experience! It's super fun.

So I get home from my sushi experience and realize that every last rule I had given my kids before I left had been broken. They weren't allowed to have food in the family room, they weren't supposed to answer the door and a few other small ones. These 2 were the "bigger" rules. The minute I walk in the door, the kids are telling me that the guy whose grass they cut yesterday came by. Remember the P.I.T.A. I mentioned in yesterday's post that had them out working until 8:15 last night? Yeah, him! He comes by and told my kids they hadn't raked his yard good enough and he wanted them to come back and finish the job. Oh I was pissed. The flyers we sent out specifically says they will MOW and WEED EAT for $10. That doesn't mean rake, sweep, clean up water from concrete, buy your groceries and wipe your butt. That means we mow and weed eat and you pay us 10 bucks. I was so irritated. I am expecting him to call tomorrow and I will take care of that situation. That will be the last time they will be mowing his yard.

So Charles has been hearing that he might be coming home in November but there are no official orders. I need orders to know this is for real. It is stressing me out like crazy not knowing a for sure date of his homecoming. I would love to see him sooner but we have already made plans for a January homecoming and him coming in November would really kind of screw things up. I mean I know that sounds completely rude and I would LOVE for him to be here for Christmas but it really would work out better for him to come in January. I guess we'll see what happens. It would be nice to have a man around again to do things only a man can do! If you know what I mean! :) Sorry Babe! Everyone knows we do it though!!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the weekend. It's gonna be cold this weekend and I'm excited about the fall weather coming. I love this time of year. It's also gonna rain this weekend and that is something we don't get a lot of. We don't have so much going on either and it will be nice to be able to relax.

So anyway, McCain/Palin '08!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to write a book.. I am one of your biggest blog fans... since I comment on every one pretty much.. but you crack me up.. seriously I love ya.. I am pretty soon going to invite myself to yours and Trishas walks.. lol. just kidding.. tell the old man to rake it his dang self for cryin out loud!!!

Ashley said...

I seriously am planning on telling him where he can stick his rake! Matt Budge told me to tell him that!! Kari, you're welcome on our walks any time!

Trisha said...

We are thinking since it rained maybe your boys need go soak up the water with towels off his yard so that they can get the dang thing raked. Go Sushi!!