Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh...I don't know

I did kickboxing class today and I love it! I think I'm the fattest chick in there though. I don't care because it is super fun. Maybe if I do it enough I won't be so fat! There was this adorable pregnant girl in there bouncing all over the place while I was thinking what the heck is wrong with me. Anyway, it's a fun thing to do to break up a monotonous workout. I like it a lot. I also went tanning. I need to darken some of this fat up before my husband gets home. My motto has always been dark fat looks so much better than white fat. I sound like one of those boob girls I'm always ranting about. Tanning and kickboxing...WOW. I swear I'm not really like that.....at all. I just want to be cute when my hubby gets home!

So every last one of my boys is doing a wrestling camp this week and I just have to say that Cody, my 5 year old, looks absolutely adorable out there on the mats wrestling around. He lowers down into his wrestling stance and it is hilarious! It is the cutest thing. Josh is pretty darn cute out there too. Now I know I'm biased, and I know my kids make me nuts daily, but they are super good looking kids. Charlie and Ryan say wrestling is by far their favorite sport now. Ironic too since their dad was a wrestler. I would have liked to have seen him in a singlet!! I didn't know him when he wrestled.

So tomorrow is the big day!! I leave for Montana. I am so ready for this course to be over. I'm ready to have a normal life again. That won't really happen until around April when we will hopefully be settled in Arizona. I am for real taking a trip to Vegas with my sister when my life is settled again. Can't wait. Can you imagine.....me in Vegas with no children!! I like that thought. I know I rant and rave about life sometimes but I really do have a great life. I have great kids and a fabulous, good looking husband. We've been able to travel all over through the military and I have enjoyed it. Just know that when I complain I'm just being a whiner. I know there are tons of people out there that have it a lot worse than I do. Maybe I will take my kids to Vegas one day, it just won't be when I go with my sister! I seriously will miss my kids when I leave tomorrow. Josh was crying tonight telling me he didn't want me to leave. It broke my heart and then as I was telling Charles about it he tells me he was probably just stalling having to go to bed. Thanks babe. Josh actually did go to bed just fine when I told him he could sleep in my bed. But he seriously might have anxiety about me leaving, dang it! I'm a good mom to miss!

Oh I soooo do not want to get up at 430 tomorrow morning. I AM NOT a morning person.

2 comments:

Bartholomew said...

Man... when I wrestled, it was 16 years and 65 lbs. ago. I was a lanky 6'0" 152. And I don't think you'd have been impressed with seeing me in a singlet - they're hideous! The only reason why you don't feel silly wearing one of those things, is cuz everyone else is wearing one too.

On a different note, in addition to our normal daily conversations, I'm gonna miss your blog updates while you're in Montana. I guess you'll have a lot to write about when you return. Have a safe trip and good luck on your test. I love you!!

The Allan Family said...

Your so funny. I hope you guys live near us when you move here!