Thursday, October 2, 2008

SO.......

Today was a lazy day! It seems like I have a lot of those! I have been falling asleep way too late the last few nights and it gets me all out of sorts. I get off track and get lazy when I do that. So to feel like I did something worthwhile Cody and I baked for a couple of hours today. Well I mostly baked while Cody licked beaters and bowls. We made pancakes, apple cinnamon muffins and some delicious peanut butter oatmeal cookies. Everything was from scratch! Look at me go! I was Betty friggin' Crocker today. It made my house super hot too. My kitchen is super small and it makes it hard to move around and have more than one thing going at once. But we got it all done and the kids will be able to have a hot, delicious breakfast in the morning. Well as soon as they microwave it it will be hot!

I also got my bathroom cleaned tonight after I got back from my nightly walk with Trisha! For some reason I have more energy in the evenings. Some nights I put it to good use, other nights not so much. Like last night I curled up with a large shake from Kirt's and watched TV! I had to celebrate losing my 3.4 pounds!

So my oldest boys started cutting grass for other people this summer. They started a little business and we made flyers and all. They charge $10 a yard. They mow and weed eat for 10 little dollars. Well there is a guy in our neighborhood that wanted them to mow his yard. He thought $10 was a little too much but had them do it once back in the summer and called recently to have them do it again. So he comes by tonight and asks if they can come cut his yard. I asked the boys if they wanted to and they said yes. Well, they leave the house at about 6:15 to start on his yard. They didn't return until 8:15. I was super irritated. They come home and tell me he has had them raking, sweeping and get this, soaking up water out of his driveway!! ALL for 10 measley bucks. I guess he was wanting to get his money's worth. But here's my question...how do you soak up water off of concrete? And why would you in Utah? It would dry out in about 30 seconds! Well next time the boys won't be so accomodating. If there is one thing that irritates me it's someone that likes to take adavantage. Oh and speaking of irritating things.....can someone please tell me why there is such an abundance of fake breasts in the state of Utah? This makes me crazy. I see them EVERYWHERE I go. I am quite the pro at telling the difference too. I was in the gym one day and there was some chick telling another girl how her silicone made her a better mom and she had a better marriage because she had purchased herself a pair of boobies. How do big boobs make you a better mom? If your marriage is better only because you have bigger boobs, there is something seriously wrong in your life AND in your marriage! I don't have an answer for big boobs/better mom thing! Let me know if you figure that one out. All the women I know who do have fake boobs all give the same excuse for getting them....I have heard over and over how better their marriages are because of these boobs and how their husbands didn't want them to get them but they insisted so they could feel sexy. Now ladies out there, if your husband truly didn't want you to spend $6,000 on boobs he would put his foot down and say heck no! I know mine would. Who are they fooling, those husbands want those perky things as much as the women do. Probably more! They could feel up a barbie doll and get the same effect! Do women that have these really think that others think they're real? Fake boobs to me are like winning a game you cheated to win! One more thing and I'll stop ranting about this topic. Have you ever noticed they NEVER wear clothes that don't accentuate their boobs? They always have stuff on that makes the eye go STRAIGHT to the boobs. Makes me nuts. Maybe I'm just jealous my boobies point south. But who's wouldn't after 4 babies sucking the life right out of them! I have other thoughts on this topic but I'll stop there!

Tomorrow is temple night and I'm excited. I get to go out without children. After the temple the Budge's and I are going out for sushi! Can't wait! Until then......

1 comment:

Trisha said...

So Ashley, if you think your boobs point south now just wait until 4 kids & 12 grandkids later. Mine point straight to China. Good thing for bras. Have fun at Sushi tonight and think of me while I am watching Trisha's 4 wonderful children! Sandra