Monday, October 27, 2008

Do you ever feel like.....

slapping someone real hard? I do! Today was a pretty good day! No gym or makeup or fixed hair for me today! I really should start dressing up more. I know it would make me feel better. I just feel like there's no point since there is nobody here to appreciate my cuteness when I am fixed up. Only 2 1/2 weeks though and then I'll start dressing up everyday. Instead of dressing up today I cleaned all day! I've feel like I've been all out of order since I returned home and I needed to regain it today. I did laundry and cleaned floors and the kitchen and my room and put laundry away. I HATE putting laundry away. I hate laundry period. I would rather do that than grocery shop though!

Tomorrow I take my mom to the airport! This is the day I have been looking forward to for the last 3 weeks. I kept telling myself if I could just make it to this day I would be good. That was before I got my new calling though! :) I like to use little milestones to countdown the days until my husband returns and tomorrow was one of them. Halloween is another and the next one will be ward temple night on the 7th of November. Once these things take place I will have only one week until I fly to Birmingham to see my sister and her cute toe heads. I am very excited about seeing all of them. My sister and I have a great relationship and we talk every single day. I am lucky to have her especially since my mother is a complete......(you can finish that sentence!)

So anyway, not much else to report. I did find some cute clothes at Wal-Mart tonight. I'm not ashamed to admit I shop there. About 90% of my wardrobe comes from this place. I love it! What would we do without it? Maybe shop at Target more??!!!

1 comment:

Matt and Jade said...

If you need Matt and I to watch the boys when you go to ward temple night, we would love to. Let us know...