Saturday, January 31, 2009

11 days and counting.....

Yep that's right! We only have 11 days until we leave Ogden. Only one more trip to Kirt's :( I'm so bummed. I have loved being here. I can't think of any other time when my life has been so convenient! Everything is right out my back door. People galore ask us what we are going to do with our house and here's the answer folks.....We have no idea! It's ok though cuz we have a complete peace of mind. However.....we have gotten a ton of calls from people that want to rent our house in Tennessee. We NEVER wanted to get into this real estate business but having that house out there is proving to be a worthwhile investment. Don't think it will be something I would want to do for the rest of my life but for now it's working. On the Tennessee house at least! But hey... we still have 11 days to figure out what to do with the Ogden house and who knows what can happen in that time.

So anyway, we went to the Draper Temple open house this afternoon and it is a beautiful temple. They had everyone parking at the church buildings close by and bussed the people to the temple. Well they didn't use just any old bus. It was this huge tour bus complete with bathrooms and all. Ryan thought the bus looked like an airplane since he's never been on a bus so nice! Then we went to the cookie buffet and my kids cleaned house.

Apparently there is something in the Woods' family genes that is rotten and every last one of my kids inherited it! Ryan is the worst and Cody is a close 2nd. I can't believe that Cody's tiny little body has so much stink in there. I have had to put up with their farts all day long and after a while I start getting pissed. We had to drive half the trip to Draper with the windows down. I need to clean up their diet, good heavens!

I can't think of anything else. I'm tired.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Why stop yourself at 1 more trip to Kirts? We have 11 days. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so sad to see you guys leave. I have loved getting to know you all. seriously we are all sad..Parker doesnt want josh and cody to move! Well if you need someone to rent to own your house, let me know the details.. I am looking as well as a couple of my friends!

Matt and Jade said...

Matt has that stinky gene too, I hate it. I hope our kids don't get that crap. Here's to wishing.