Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pickled beets!

I love 'em! Has anyone else noticed how extremely junkie Wal*Mart is becoming. I used to get crap in there all the time but lately it is junk city. Plus their prices seem to be as high as anywhere else. It bugs me.

My husband has been going crazy lately trying to find an enclosed trailer for our upcoming move. In the process he's making me a little nuts. He did find one though, thank goodness. Hopefully this will be the end of the quest. Now, I have to drive out to Roy tomorrow and make sure the trailer looks decent. I have no clue as to where anything is in Roy so Trisha is going to load her van full of day care kids and make the trek with me tomorrow. This trailer better be nice. Thank goodness for good friends. I've been here a year and the grid system STILL confuses me a little :)

My sister and I are planning our trip to Vegas and I am so excited! I can picture it now, we'll be just like Thelma and Louise! We really want to see a Chippendale revue but Charles says heck no! I told him if I can't go to the show he has to dance around for me in one of the costumes!! I don't think men get the concept that a woman can go to something like that and not want to have anything to do with a man dancing around in a bow tie and panties. It's more of a comical thing than anything. I told him it would be like him going to a comedy club. I mean I can't even say the word Chippendale without bursting into laughter!! The thought of being in a place like that with my sister and seeing those men dancing around like that cracks me right up. My sister and I have the same personality and we think the same way. I mean that crap would not be a turn on for any woman that I am friends with. He asked me why I want to go and I told him it was for pure entertainment!! Right ladies! Seriously though, it ain't sexy. But men can't grasp that way of thinking since the sight of Bea Arthur naked could get them aroused.

So anyway, my quest to start my healthy life again is back on track. It feels so good to go to the gym but for some reason the DESIRE is where I get stuck. After 3 1/2 years of going faithfully I STILL hate it. But I'm going to stop saying I hate and start saying I love it and see how that goes. I'll let you know but I'm not making any promises. It's been 2 days since I've eaten any pumpkin chocolate chip bread....I'm on a roll.

Well the countdown is on.....packers come in a month!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Packers? In a month? What is that all about? When were you going to tell me? Okay, okay, I guess I just need to accept the reality of it all. Boo Hoo :{