Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I love sugar :-|

I think chocolate no bake cookies might be the tastiest thing on earth.....next to Ben & Jerry's of course! I can eat so healthy for so long but I am a sucker for those cookies every dang time, dadgumit. I made some for a friend tonight and I just couldn't resist! I had 2 of them and they were delicious. I don't know why people say food doesn't cure all things. I guess they've never had no bake cookies or Ben & Jerry's :) I won a miraclesuit on ebay today so I should be ok!

Ericka and I are down to our last few weeks before Vegas :) I cannot friggin' wait! I've had lots on my mind lately and at times I forget I get a vacation soon. We've got our Tennessee house on the market and I've been a little puckered about it getting sold. Today, though, we got 2 people that emailed and inquired about it. Who knows what will come of it but that at least gives us hope. We also got a tax statement in the mail today and it appraised for 17K more this year than it did last year. That was pretty freakin' exciting!

Today was my last day to help out in the kindergarten class. I was kind of excited about that :-| I mean, I love my kids but I just don't love spending all my free time in their classes. Besides, have you ever sat and listened to kindergartners read for an hour. Hmm, you should try it sometime. MY WORD!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.....we had an exciting night last night! Our swamp cooler hadn't been turned on and it has been so hot in this house. Charles went on the roof one night to turn it on and realized the pump was broken. I went yesterday to buy a new pump and he got up there, again, last night and fixed it. It had been in the 80's in our house and it was just miserable. It was so nice last night actually needing covers in the bed. I love that man! He can fix and figure anything out. Plus, he's just so dadgum good looking. I like him! Another exciting thing....I won a miraclesuit on ebay today. My sister won hers too! Anyone out there interested in knowing what one is, just google it. You can lose 10 pounds in 10 minutes. We're pretty sanc happy about our wins. It was such a good deal and we got them for so cheap. I'm not so good at the ebay thing because it stresses me out so much. Plus, I hate to think that someone is going to beat me out of a good deal. Anyway, I gotta get so I can put dinner away! G'night :D

1 comment:

Trisha said...

You didn't tell me about the suit. Fill me in tomorrow! I like to pretend that I only need sugar at a particular time of the month. Well, it must be that time of the month all month long because I can't seem to get enough!