Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Did I mention my kids are out of school for the summer?

I am already feeling the effects of it too! The first few days seem to always go well then it sinks in and I realize I hate summer. They really should start thinking about year round school. We normally start our day with a few chores. The kids don't have to do huge chores but just enough so that our house doesn't look like animals live inside. Cody got mad at Charlie this morning and stabbed him with a fork and punctured the top of his hand. Blood was squirting everywhere and it made a huge mess. Cody was immediately sent to his room so that CPS was not going to have to come. If he had stuck around I would have beat him good. My gosh, kids piss me off. DAILY! I cleaned up the wound and stopped the bleeding with some tricks I've learned and now Charlie's all better. His hand, however, is swollen and puffed. Here's the deal, Charlie is the oldest and has always been able to irritate his brothers without consequences. NOW, they're all older and they don't put up with his crap like they used to. He was swatting Cody's head while he was trying to eat his breakfast and his tiny, little self got sick of Charlie and hucked a fork at him at him. Charlie left him alone after that! I guess he had to since he was bleeding like a stuck pig. I was just mad it made just a big mess all over the floor.

Another frustrating thing that happened today.....well, we are selling our house in Tennessee. We have it listed on a few websites and gets quite a few hits each day. I log onto my computer this morning to see that we had an offer! I was pretty excited but trying not to be too happy until the email was opened. As soo as I opened the email my elatedness turned to pissed! The idiot had offered us almost $40K less than what the house is even worth. We already have priced less than what it's worth and he comes in and offers even less than what we originally paid for it. MORON! Maybe we should just consider what other moochers in the country are doing with their mortgages....y'all could pay for it!

Does anyone remember the incident with my brother and his wife and me back in October? They were putting their nose in my business with all that stuff that happened with my mom. If anyone is interested just click on the posts from October. Anyway, they had my mother keep their kids while she went to the hospital to have a baby. This was about a week ago. Apparently, my mom was a little bugged that she had to keep their kids longer than anticipated. That is to be expected from my mom. Anyway, turns out she was mean to their kids just as she was to mine. I just remember my sister in law and brother defending my mother's actions when she acted in a terrible manner to my own kids. I recall them blaming my kids for all the things she had done. I wonder if they are defending my mother for the way she treated their kids....hmm.....isn't that interesting? KARMA! It happens, so people should really be careful with how they treat folks! Now don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not happy that those kids had to be subjected to her meanness, but after years of knowing how my mother acts they really should know better. :D Sad! I think that's all I have for now.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I can't wait to hear more about the incident with your mom. All 3 of these stories.... I will have to be calling you soon.

Look at my blog & check out my treasures!!

Matt and Jade said...

So Charlie got stabbed. I know Cody would flip one day. That's crazy about your brother and sister in law. Who would of know?