Monday, March 23, 2009

So.......

I had a revelation today. I'm a mom and that is my profession. It might not look good on a resume but that's what I do. At least Charles is thankful for my credentials. One day my kids better be. It is THE single most thankless job I can think of. But...even when your kids are older, they STILL need you at home. I refuse to let my kids be latchkey children even though it is so tempting to go and get a job. Sometimes I forget I'm doing what I am supposed to be doing and have to be reminded I'm right where I need to be. Oh well! At least I have a hot tub now!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

ya, & I can't wait to use the come come August!! I am thankful for the conversation yesterday and the sweet reminder of our important calling!! Love Ya!!

Trisha said...

opps! That was supposed to say that I can't wait to use the hot tub come August!!!!

Matt and Jade said...

Good for Ashley. I do believe that Motherhood is the best thing that we can do in our lives. So good for you.