Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Here we go.....

Today was a much better day and things seemed to run a little smoother. Charles has gotten a little motivation bug and it has worn off on me just a teeny bit. He's been clearing out files and sorting through all of his junk. He has way more than me. He's a little clutter bug and it makes me nuts. That is one thing about moving....you get all your junk cleaned out every few years. I have no problems throwing things away. I do not like clutter or mess. I do not understand that hoarding disease people have. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me. I just wish this move could hurry up and be done. I guess it will happen soon enough. I need to remember I would rather be doing this than sending Charles off to Iraq again.

I had to go with the RS president tonight to do a food order. Now I'm not judging....well maybe a little...but if I had to humble myself and ask the bishop for assistance I would not be asking for all the luxuries the storehouse has to offer. I mean give me some beans and rice and call it good. There is no way I would have the balls to ask for hot cocoa and granola. I mean maybe that's just me but that's how I feel about that. I guess I have an opinion for everything, huh? We're all entitled to one!

Still no gym today but I did shower this morning! I have pretty much come to grips with the fact that I will be an exercise-less slob until at least the end of February. I have too much on my mind and since I don't LOVE exercising it wasn't hard to decide to give it a break for a while.

This post was abandoned last night shortly after I started. I had to go with Trisha to our Wednesday night Kirt's ritual. I am not a quitter so I will do that till I leave.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Okay, well Ashley made it sound like it was a sacrifice to put the post on hold to go to Kirts. I must clarify that she called me up saying she was ready for her shake and wanted to know how soon would I be ready. Do you blame her? They are scrumptious and could cure the depressed, the heartbroken, or the pissed off wife!! :)
I'm not a quiter either, Ahley. That is why I will keep up the ritual even after you go. Just Kidding. I would be two ton tilly by the time we came out to your place this summer. Besides, it would never be the same without you.