Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What's all the hype?

OK, so I haven't really liked blogs in the past because they remind me of those chain Christmas letters. You know the ones I'm talking about? The ones you get from people you only hear from at Christmas time and they want you to know all the fabulous things going on in their life! It's a big brag session. Drives me nuts. There's been a few I have liked but not many. But I have a ton of friends who do this blog thing and I figured I would give it a try and put a new spin on it.

I'll tell a little about myself. I have been married to the incredibly gorgeous love of my life for
13 1/2 years, we have 4 gorgeous children, all boys! (Are you sensing the bragging?) We're a military family currently living in Utah while my incredibly gorgeous better half serves in Iraq! Man, we miss him! It's almost over though, only 3 1/2 months to go! We've been in the army as long as we've been married. We were high school sweethearts and I couldn't be happier! Well maybe I would be happier if I could sleep with my husband tonight! But we've done ok with this whole separation thing. It's the second time we've done it and believe me it ain't fun. I do see the hand of the Lord in my life and we are extremely blessed.

So we'll see how this blogging thing goes and see if I like it. I'll tell about my daily, sometimes mundane life, how nuts my kids make me and how I rarely shower before 9 p.m. I don't know much about computers so there probably won't be too many pictures uploaded here but who knows, maybe I'll learn! I hope you enjoy and I'll try and keep the bragging to a minimum. Don't be jealous that my husband is so good looking and I do get a fabulous tan in the summer, other than that there's no need to feel inferior!

1 comment:

Bartholomew said...

I'm excited to see how this goes! You need a close up portrait of yourself on here too.