Thursday, September 25, 2008

Crazy Woman from Alabama

Well today was a good day! My jam set and I got to the gym and showered at a decent time! Some not so good things took place as well. I guess it all depends on how you look at things. The last 2 days have been half days at school. A normal school day goes from 8:30 until 3:15. Half days, the kids arrive home at 1:15. Can I just say how irritating this is? If you think that's irritating, Cody, the kindergartner, only goes to school for 2 hours and 45 minutes a day except on half days when it's only 2 hours. :- Completely frustrating. The last child I send off to school and we live in a place that does only half day kindergarten. But it's ok cuz when we move to Arizona he'll be all day. Cody is cute though so I don't mind him being around.

So we have these trashy girls that live in our relatively quite neighborhood. They have trashy mouths and they just act like pure white trash in general. For some reason they do not like my 2 older boys. Now, not to brag, but my kids are all extremely handsome. But since Charlie and Ryan are older and out of the little boy stage they are downright good looking. These girls know this and at one time Charlie and Ryan were "going" with these girls. Ever since the breakups we have had to put up with their bad attitudes. Well today I had had enough. Charlie came in insanely ticked off. Now, I'm a Tucker. And when Tucker's get that mad we cry and Charlie has been cursed with this as well. Poor kid. So he comes in crying and I asked him what the matter was. He tells me this chick Casey has slapped him in the face. Now since Charles grew up with 6 sisters and we have no girls he has ALWAYS taught our boys to never hit girls. Thus resulting in Charlie's madness. SO.....I got my shoes on and marched my big tale outside and those girls were still standing in my driveway yelling at my little kids. Oh honey. I was PISSED. So I asked "who hit Charlie?" and of course Josh and Cody didn't hesitate pointing at Casey. So I went a little white trash myself. I like to say I went Marcia Tucker on them. Marcia Tucker is my mother and she didn't think twice about telling someone how it's gonna be. I try hard to have class and couth but when it comes to people screwing with the ones I love that class and couth can go right out the window. I said a few things to those girls that I won't repeat here. But I will say that they will think twice before they enter my territory again. :) I also said a little something to a bully that picks on Charlie at school and we'll have to see if his crap continues. I did warn him that if I hear about it again that I would take matters into my own hands! I can't stand bullies. They're cowards and the minute someone stands up to them they cut that crap out.

Other than those things it was a pretty uneventful day. I have exercised like crazy today. I also did well with my diet. I am determined to get my $35 from the weight loss challenge class! Trisha and I are gonna lose our weight and then do a shopping spree before Charles gets home. FUN! I do love to shop. I have yet to have a friend that loves to go shopping. Oh well, Trisha will get dragged along and she'll love buying her size 8's or whatever size it is she wants to be! Until then..........

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Ashley, What the heck is this. Did you use that font on purpose? If so you will have to decode it for me!

Trisha said...

Yeah, your blog is fixed. You crack us up.