Saturday, August 15, 2009

Can someone pleeeease.....


tell me why in the hell women do this? Ok ladies, I am not calling myself a style icon, artist or anything in the style industry, BUT for heaven's sake I have enough sense to know this is the biggest fashion faux pas known to man. So why in the world would someone humiliate themselves like this? Are women seriously thinking they look good when they walk out of the house like this? A bit of free advice from Ashley....don't EVER do this....EVER. Also, if you're in your 30's. stop shopping at Forever 21. If there are 2 things in fashion that leave me baffled beyond belief it is the accentuated muffin top and older ladies that are desperately trying to hang on to their youth. Women in their 30's can still be classy AND sexy all at the same time. Please girls this has to stop....NOW! Could you imagine BEING the chubby girl in the picture? This picture pops up when you google "muffin top." If that ain't a wake up call....cover it up sweetie!

I took my two young sons to the pool today and the pool side was filled with girls trying hard to look good in a bikini. I felt so bad that most of them thought they had the stuff to be out there barely clad. It wouldn't have been any worse if I had been laying out there in a 2 piece. There is no way, after 4 kids and looking as if Freddie Krueger clawed me from head to thigh, I would ever step out in public in a bathing suit that resembles panties and a bra. So where are these other gals getting the assumption that they need to be out there like that? I would love to know where this confidence comes from. I'll stop there......Sweet Mary!

Went on a date with Charles tonight! We saw The Time Traveler's Wife. It was a sad little movie. I need to steer clear of the death thing for a while. It was a good movie though. I'm thinking I should read the book since it left me with a lot of unanswered questions.


This is a real picture from a facebook page. Apparently the chick was at a NASCAR race, go figure, and snapped this picture! Don't ever try this! Please Fred! Low waist jeans, another no-no! Especially on a fat person.

6 comments:

Bryan & Bobbie said...

Dang! I just finished dinner, now I have to go eat again after I forget about what I just saw, and after I regain my appetite. I agree totally with you. Bobbie and I rarely go to the mall, one reason is because of these ...ladies???-females.

Trisha said...

Great pictures!! So you did see the movie? We will have to talk tomorrow and get details of what you tought.

The Hatch's said...

You just totally crack me up !!

Rachel M said...

yikes and double yikes!!! I don't get it either...how they can walk out of the house and think they look great.

if you read the book...let me know how you like it. I have entertained the idea of reading it.

ericka said...

Ashley, I haven't laughed that hard all day!! And can't you feel a draft people?!?GOODNESS!!!!

Mere said...

This post still cracks me up. Hilarious.